作者：admin 时间：2011-07-16 13:56 来源：未知 点击：次 字体大小：大 中 小大 中 小大 中 小
China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) is a learned society, composed of professionals working on the field of Renewable Energy science and technologies in China. CRES is a registered non-profit juridical association; it is a component part of China Association for Science and Technology.
• To unite the professionals throughout the field of Renewable Energy for carrying out the research work on Renewable Energy policy, science and technology, and develop and promote the international academic exchanges and cooperation;
• To facilitate the contacts between China and all countries throughout the world in the field of Renewable Energy science and technology, and promote the development of Renewable Energy undertaking in China;
• To contribute the coordination and development of Renewable Energy, economy, society and environment in China.
• To carry out the academic research work concerning Renewable Energy policy, management, science and technology;
• To popularize science and technology on Renewable Energy;
• To collect and exchange Renewable Energy information;
• To make research and evaluation on the Renewable Energy policy, plans, codes and scientific and technological projects entrusted by the departments of the governments of all levels and enterprises concerned;
• To provide technical services and training of Renewable Energy management; and
• To organise Renewable Energy academic exchanges at home and abroad.
CRES was founded in September, 1979. It has multidisciplinary and multifunctional feature, involves many fields including solar photovoltaic and thermal, wind, Biomass, hydrogen, marine, geothermal, fuel cell, natural gas hydrate, and so on. CRES is one of the most influential learned societies in the field of researches on Renewable Energy policy and technology in china today. CRES has, since its inception, from time to time provided consultations for the major state economical and technological decision-makings related to Renewable Energy and also has sponsored or undertaken many symposia and exhibitions at home and abroad, as well as technical services for various enterprises in Renewable Energy conservation and management, thus acting as liaison between the state Renewable Energy management departments and numerous enterprises.
CRES has wide contact with relevant international organizations, foreign scientific research institutes, universities and non- governmental organizations, it has more than 4000 members of all levels. CRES is the membership of International Solar Energy Society (ISES), International Association for Hydrogen Energy (IAHE) and World Wind Energy Association (WWEA)
CRES edits the journals of Acta Solar Energy, Solar Energy and publishes domestically and overseas.
CRES wishes to extend the international academic exchanges and co-operations and to work together with the experts and friends in the Renewable Energy field to make contributions to the solution of the Renewable Energy problems lying ahead of humankind.